Are you a business who needs a tiny chapel or other tiny structure? Contact us and we can build you your own chapel, tasting room, studio or other structure on wheels to suite your needs and style.
View the Chapel on Wheels!
Open Day – Saturday 8 December 2018
Kinglake West, VIC
11a.m – 12.30 p.m
Tiny Chapel on Wheels
The Tiny Chapel on Wheels is suitable for:
- Naming Days
- Celebrations of life, remembrance days
- Kitchen Tea parties – or champagne party
- Photo Shoot
- An extra special addition to any event for the spring/summer festivals and much more! It it even includes a hidden bar for after party services! It’s mobile and can be used on private properties, beach sides, in the country and even in vineyards.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many people can be seated in the chapel? The chapel seats 8-10 guests and lots and lots outside.
- Where can the Chapel be delivered to? Anywhere throughout Victoria. Cost depending on location, but anything is possible when love is involved.
- Do you provide a location for an event with the chapel? Yes, Kinglake West and we can assist in finding other locations.
- What’s unique about this chapel on wheels? It can turn into a bar after your ceremony, a hatch opens up and it opens like an ice-cream van – but drinks!